To embed one of your slices, you’ll need to mark it as embeddable. By default, each slice you create is not marked as embeddable.
1. Edit the slice.
2. Click the share button in the upper right, next to the Save button. By default, this will say “Private”:
3. When you click it, choose the “Embed this slice…” option:
4. You’ll see the “Embed this slice” menu pop up. Change the setting from “Disabled” to “Allowed on whitelist domains”:
5. You’ll see the slice’s unique embed code. Click the “Copy” button to copy this to your clipboard.
6. Click “Save” and your slice will be marked for embedding.
Once you have your slice’s embed code, paste that into your website’s HTML.