Here are the basics of how to add a recording to a slice.
1. Create the slice.
2. Open the slice in edit mode by going to your slice manager and clicking on the slice’s title.
3. If your slice doesn’t have any recordings yet, you’ll see the following prominent button. Click it:
If your slice already has recordings, you won’t see that prominent button. Instead, click this button at the top of the page:
4. You’ll see the “Add recording” screen:
(Note: If your slice already had at least one recording, you’ll see the list of recordings instead. Click the “Add a recording” button at the bottom of that screen.)
5. Select the recording type by clicking its button. The specific process differs based on the type of recording:
6. Once you’ve selected the recording type and added the recording, the next step is to add syncpoints.