Customizing visualizations in the Soundslice embed
Here are the URL parameters that control visualizations in the Soundslice embed.
- Disables all visualizations — fretboard, keyboard, violin, waveform and mixer. Users will have no way of viewing them or turning them on.
- Displays the fretboard visualization at time of page load, if the slice has any tab instruments. Users can still toggle it off as desired.
- Displays the piano keyboard visualization at time of page load. Users can still toggle it off as desired.
- Displays the violin fingerboard visualization at time of page load. Users can still toggle it off as desired. (Note this requires your slice to have the violin visualization enabled.)
- For slices with notation — use
waveform=1to display the waveform at time of page load.
- For notationless slices — the waveform is automatically displayed at page load; use
waveform=0to not display the waveform at page load.
- Users can always toggle the waveform as desired (unless you use
enable_waveform=0, in which case the waveform is completely hidden).
- Disables the fretboard visualization. Users will not see a fretboard icon and won’t be able to toggle fretboard display. Otherwise, it’s available on all slices that have at least one tab instrument.
- Disables the piano keyboard visualization. Otherwise, it’s available on all slices, regardless of instrument. Note that you can also disable this visualization in your slice settings.
- Disables the Mixer. Otherwise, it’s available.
- Disable the waveform feature. Otherwise, it’s available.