We’re excited to announce we’ve created a comprehensive Help section that covers all aspects of our site: using our player, creating slices, teaching, embedding, posting to channels and more. Here’s the link.
Not only are many aspects of our product properly documented now for the first time ever, but this Help section also has a fresh new design and its own search engine.
Some examples of what you’ll find in there:
- Documentation of all the nooks and crannies of our player (we guarantee you’ll discover stuff here that you didn’t realize Soundslice could do)
- In-depth help for our syncpoint editor
- Lots of tips on importing from other notation software
- Exhaustive coverage of every notation that can be created in our editor
- A whole section on the Soundslice community
We’ve spent a lot of time on this behind the scenes — writing, designing, coding, making screenshots/videos — and we hope it helps you use Soundslice even more effectively. We’ll continue to improve these pages and keep them updated over time.